So here's the story.


I'm afraid of mediocrity. I'm afraid that if I don't do anything with my life, it'll be worth nothing. I don't need to change the world... but I need to change MY world.

In 2011, the year I turn 21, I'm setting out to achieve twenty one goals. Twenty one things that must be completed by 11:59 pm, December 31, 2011.

This is my journal.

This is the story of how I defeated mediocrity.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

A New Adventure

Hey all. Adam checking in again and once again without a video.

It's rather hard to record the same things over and over again - the 365 photo challenge, for example, is harder for me to do because I feel like it's pretty stupid taking photos of possessions, what I'm eating, or where I'm working more than once or twice. I've postponed a few photos because I'm going to England for a holiday in a week and this way I'll have a lot of photos to take. Admittedly it's not a fair representation of how interesting my year was but I figure I'd rather remember the good stuff than 100 days of 'I worked today' or 100 things I know I own.

Anyone heard of Geocaching?



I figure maybe this will put a little spark in me if I ever get bored. Who knows, it may become an interesting hobby, or at least a way to get me out of the house.

Still no major progress on any of the goals - my motorcycle license is still in the works and I'm still taking lessons, and once I get back from my holiday (which will have plenty of footage, I assure you), I'll be able to really get full swing into uni, the project, and having fun with it.

Wish me luck!

-Adam

1 comment: