So here's the story.


I'm afraid of mediocrity. I'm afraid that if I don't do anything with my life, it'll be worth nothing. I don't need to change the world... but I need to change MY world.

In 2011, the year I turn 21, I'm setting out to achieve twenty one goals. Twenty one things that must be completed by 11:59 pm, December 31, 2011.

This is my journal.

This is the story of how I defeated mediocrity.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The Ghost of You in My Heart

Hey all! I'm really excited that so many of you have responded to my posts on Facebook and been willing to comment and suggest, but please keep thinking of ideas! There's 21 spots and it's surprisingly a lot more than I thought.

The main reason for this post is that I've updated the list with a few more items:

1. Record a five song EP
2. Get my motorcycle license
3. Donate blood
4. Busk for a day
5. Take a solo road trip
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.

I've always wanted to get my motorcycle licence, and this is a good way to do it, I think. I really liked Bradley's idea of donating blood, so I've taken that onboard. Busking is something I'd be terrified of so I put that up there too! Road trip I put up there because I've driven across the nullabor before, but never on my own, so I may do that or even go up north or something.

I should also ask people if they have owned or currently own a blogging style camera. I'm getting one for Christmas, and I'll be getting hold of an HD handheld video camera of some sort, but there's a lot out there and I thought it might be worth asking if anyone knows of anything good.

Keep suggesting and commenting! Also, if you haven't already, please become a follower of the blog by clicking the 'follow' button on the right hand side of the page!

-Adam

1 comment:

  1. Woo I got a mention! haha

    I'd just like to say that actually it's really dangerous to drive alone for long distances...

    ReplyDelete