So here's the story.


I'm afraid of mediocrity. I'm afraid that if I don't do anything with my life, it'll be worth nothing. I don't need to change the world... but I need to change MY world.

In 2011, the year I turn 21, I'm setting out to achieve twenty one goals. Twenty one things that must be completed by 11:59 pm, December 31, 2011.

This is my journal.

This is the story of how I defeated mediocrity.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

#04: London Calling



So I went overseas a few weeks back, here's the resulting blog!

I guess I should probably update people on my progress on the Project, which is really what this blog should be about in the first place (and not really my bad attempts at comedy). So here's a few progress reports:

#2: Motorcycle Licence. I'm three lessons in now and it'll probably be another two to four before I can go for my test but I'm enjoying it and very much looking forward to getting my actual licence and being able to ride around. It's a fun feeling riding around on your own with the wind in your face and all that.

#7: Be Cultural. Inadvertantly, while going to England/Spain etc, I actually went to see a game of sport AND a concert! First off was watching Barcelona vs. Atletico Bilbao at Camp Nou in Barca central:







And then went to go watch Lifehouse at the Roundhouse in London:





So yeah. Approaching completion of this one!

#10: Important Books. Have finished the first two of the Hitchiker's Guide series and the first Lord of the Rings, almost finished How To Win Friends and Influence People. I feel inspired and whatnot.

#12: Photo Challenge. Must increase photo taking to more than one a day! Slackness has caused this one but there will be 365 photos, I guarantee it!

#13: Indian Pacific. I booked my ticket and leave on April 10! Yeah!

#14: Charity. I do the Freeway Bike Hike next week! Need to get fit asap.

PROGRESS! I has it.

So yeah. Keep following, more regular updates are returning.

No comments:

Post a Comment