So here's the story.


I'm afraid of mediocrity. I'm afraid that if I don't do anything with my life, it'll be worth nothing. I don't need to change the world... but I need to change MY world.

In 2011, the year I turn 21, I'm setting out to achieve twenty one goals. Twenty one things that must be completed by 11:59 pm, December 31, 2011.

This is my journal.

This is the story of how I defeated mediocrity.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

#02: Making Progress



It's a second blog! I am MAKING PROGRESS! So watch and enjoy my grandiose failure at blogging.

I get the feeling it might be a while before this blog gets interesting. I need to learn how to film better.

-Adam

4 comments:

  1. Haha I was like IT'S THE OTHER WAY NOOO but you very cleverly corrected yourself. I also like the post-credits footage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When will you be in England?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I laughed so hard at your insert footage. Also, I agree that being in New York for the New Year will be enough. Time's Square, as you say, gets crazy and it actually costs money to be herded between their toilet-less cattle gates. Yucky.

    Onward!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm gonna be in England from Feb 16 until Feb 28. Inconveniently missing Open Day for UWA, too. And the first day back to uni. Ah well.

    ReplyDelete