So here's the story.


I'm afraid of mediocrity. I'm afraid that if I don't do anything with my life, it'll be worth nothing. I don't need to change the world... but I need to change MY world.

In 2011, the year I turn 21, I'm setting out to achieve twenty one goals. Twenty one things that must be completed by 11:59 pm, December 31, 2011.

This is my journal.

This is the story of how I defeated mediocrity.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

#001: Brand New Day



Vlog number one is complete!

So the project's begun. Number one on my list is attempting to get my motorcycle license, gonna book my theory test asap. Went to the center the other day and asked about the process - she gave me the questions and answers! Easy. Just have to memorise them and remember that common sense is usually the answer.

I didn't expect to feel different the minute it turned 2011 - and I don't - but it's definitely going to be an interesting year. Got to remember to film that introduction soon too. I have to learn to edit videos - harder on a windows computer than a mac. Maybe I should invest in a macbook...

Catch ya round for now!

-Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment