So here's the story.


I'm afraid of mediocrity. I'm afraid that if I don't do anything with my life, it'll be worth nothing. I don't need to change the world... but I need to change MY world.

In 2011, the year I turn 21, I'm setting out to achieve twenty one goals. Twenty one things that must be completed by 11:59 pm, December 31, 2011.

This is my journal.

This is the story of how I defeated mediocrity.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Someone Call Social Services Already...

... I've been neglecting a goal! Argh!

Completely forgot that I'd changed #13 to the '365 Photo Challenge' so I've now taken my first photo - I'm only five days short so I'll make up for those five days with five awesome days where they require more than one photo! To save myself a lot of hassle I'll likely upload these photos when I upload my vlogs. That said, the photos are on the right of the blog if you wanna take a look. Most likely they'll all be taken from my iPhone as it's the easiest way to do it and the camera's also HD.


Of my life, what will they say,
what will adorn my tombstone?
What was my contribution?
Of my eulogy, what will they speak,
what will bring the tears?
What is my legacy?

I cannot leave songs, for I cannot sing.
I cannot leave art, for I cannot paint.
I cannot leave great works, for I am mere man.
But a word, a phrase, a paragraph,
an idea, my friend,
that shall be my monument to this world.

-Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment